Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A brain in drain

My mind is in a state of utter unrest.

A friend of mine once told me that IIT helped me develop wings and left me on a runway. Now I would be a soab if I couldn't break all fetters and takeoff.

Although veritas has been fair to me in giving me good work. I think i am capable of doing much better work and to me its like pumping diesel into aircraft engine.

Even since i have met bhatia .. the !dea of a startup has struck me like a leach. And now neither can i feed this parasite nor can i take it off.

Plus for this endeavor i would require a year long supply of -
1. Moolah
2. Brains

After some months of struggle I think the first one can be taken care of. But the people that i trust are either too busy or take it as yet another booze talk.


But i have hope, coz i know whenever i have been in such situation i have managed to come out well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nowhere Man said...

give yourself some time, keep trying things will fall in place, dont rely on others, believe in yourself, you will meet like minded people and even if you manage to meet a single one, it will be enough, but point is dont get impatient.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home