Monday, April 03, 2006

Yaaran da Tushon

I got my well awaited laptop HP dv8000z -

AMD Turion x64 2 Gigz
17" brightview
RAM - 512 MB
Bus 1600 Mgz
V. Ram - 128 MB
Chipset - ATI Xpress 200M
Wifi 802.11 a/b/g
DVD +/- RW
7.8 lb

I am a sony fan and wanted to buy a VAIO but .. it would have costed me almost twice. In case of camera/walkmans this is acceptable .. but for something you just assemble why the hell should you charge double.

Plus no one offered a x64 based PC.

I hate Thinkpads for their poor graphics and looks. Dell is good .. but somewhat not that sturdy.

My wishlist of gadgets include -
1. Sony Dig-SLR (expected to hit market in may '06) - $1000
2. Sony PS3 - $500
3. Samsung X730 phone - $300
4. OpenMosix Cluster ;-)


As kids you love toys ... and when you grow up the toys just become a little expensive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaganpreet Singh said...

Bade logon… mujhe to bhul gaye hoge aa tak…gagan…gaganpreet singh….design wala ….kuch yaad aay a.

Ache chal …matlab ki baat .. I just crash landed on ur blog and saw that you had bought a hp laptop … how is it … Actually I am also planing to buy one …I need better performance u know photoshop & 3-d stuff ….will HP dv8000z be good ?

Tujhe to idea hoga … koi advice de dena .

Bye
Gaganpreet Singh

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home